Monday, May 23, 2005

It's Not What I Expected

Sometimes I am washed over by waves of meloncholy that I don't really expect. This weekend was one of those times. I'm not sure what brings it on or if it's even worth putting stock into. I mean I have so much going for me. I have a great job that allows me to use all the skills I went to school for, not to mention the benefits and the normal hours that allow me to have a life outside of my work, which is what I said I wanted when planning for post graduation. I have a great fiance who loves me very much and is willing to let me continue to restock my wardrobe. I have a wide variety of good friends. I've got a great dog and a great aparment and a great fish tank. I've got time to run and read and write. When I look back at what I said I wanted when I was 15 this is almost exactly it, but it's not exactly what I expected. Maybe it's better and I'm just now seeing it.

No comments: