Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's Like Murder She Wrote

Ok. It's official. Veronica Mars on UPN is my new most favorite TV show. She's like the Angela Lansbury of the 21st century. She's cute and witty and just a touch bitter. Sure the show is probably geared for teenagers--she wanders around her high school halls snapping pictures and solving crimes, for heaven's sake--but I can't help it. I love it.

Last night I was glued to the TV for the entire hour. No getting up at commercial breaks to do the dishes or sweep the floor. I stayed. I didn't want to miss a minute.

Each episode involves it's own petty crime that takes place at the school, but also through each episode we watch as Veronica hunts down her best friends murderer, which resulted in her father losing his job, her mother running away and her friends turning their backs on her. But she's scrappy and she just keeps digging.

Fortunately for me there is always a little romance that weasels it's way into the episodes to keep hopeless saps like me hooked. Speaking of...Oh my gosh can any one else believe that she kissed Logan last night?

No comments: