Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Resistance

My natural inclination is to be resistant to anything computer related. Not that computers are really all that difficult to operate. Or that I'm even so old that I didn't grow up using one. I'm not sure why my first reaction to something new involving computers, like setting up a blogger account, is to run and hide, but this is the way it is.

However, I find that when I overcome my fear of the unknown or the uncomfortable I am pleased with the results and so here I am, with my first blogger account. I'm a blogger virgin. I don't know the lingo or any of the fancy moves. I suppose i will learn them as I go in front of whomever chooses to read my entries. My only hope is that my blogs will be entertaining to the poor sap who gets stuck on my page.

More to come!

No comments: