Thursday, August 03, 2006

I Can't Believe It's Been a Month

Summer time is soooooo busy, isn't it? Work is busy. Evenings are busy. Weekends are busy. I've been so busy, I've forgotten to read blogs let alone write my own.

Most of you know we just got back from a whirlwind trip to NYC a couple weeks ago. We had a good time. Saw a lot of the classics. (Pictures to follow.) I could shake the thought that I was supposed to be so excited and yet it was really just another city with another china town and another park and another metro system. Didn't really seem like the same thing I've seen in the movies. However, I did call my Mom as we stood outside Macy's on 34th street and Broadway. (I'm named after Natalie Wood who was the little girl in my mom's favorite movie Miracle on 34th Street.) And Times Square was pretty impressive. I got dizzy trying to look at everything.

Thanks again Paige and Ben for watching the doggies. We all appreciate it.

1 comment:

Paige said...

no problem! we had a great time. also thanks for the fantastic bbq, we had a great time and the food was excellent!