Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Profundity

A friend recently chided me for not blogging more regularly. At first I was taken aback, but then I looked at the date of my most recent blog and realized it had been a while. Why the delay, I asked myself. It's not as though I haven't had things to talk about. Actually it has been quite the opposite. I realized, after looking over this friend's site, that I have been to concerned with being profound. But this is silly, for profundity comes when you least expect it. It has nothing to do with the length of the blog or the topic. In fact, I think profundity is most often found in those moments of complete honesty about the seemingly simple and often mundane. So here it is my blog about blogging. I'm working up my nerve to talk about wedding dress shopping, but for now this will have to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that would be me. Are you saying that I post superfluous, useless (although hilarious) entries?

*Looks at site* Yeah, so? :)