Friday, September 16, 2005

Danke

Today is a blessed day. Today I found the perfect pair of black pants!

I'd like to thank you for your support. I couldn't have done it without my friend T who patiently waited for me as I tried on a plethora of black pants at a variety of different stores. Nor could I have done it with out the expert advice of my friend Paige who directed me to Express. Loves it! I'd like to thank my friend Martha for empathising with me in my time of need. At lastly, I'd like to thank Perky at the Express store and his sidekick Blondie who directed me to the Correspondent and helped me find the dressing rooms.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Don't you love how all of their pants make you feel like a journalist? "Editor" "Correspondent" I have one pair of express pants and they are quite nice. Good choice. :-)

brataloid said...

i kept thinking about that as i was buying them...now i'm a journalist...he. he.

Paige said...

On that note: you can actually wash and dry them in your home machine but they last longer and wont fade is you pay to have them dry cleaned. It's a bit of a toss up which is cheaper, replace them in 6 months or dry clean them for a year...Glad to hear you had success!