Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Giving Props!

For those of you who have read this blog before, you know that I have a tendency to analyze my relationship which often results in whining or commiserating about my love life. But this time I have something positive to say about my fiance. We are getting married after all. I figure it can't hurt to bring up one of his positive characteristics once in a while.

Anyway the point is that yesterday he took initiative with regard to the wedding plans. He actually called his dad to discuss the rehearsal dinner and called the golf course to reserve lodging and ask a few other questions. Keep in mind that I did not ask him to do this. He did this of his own accord! Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brataloid said...

thanks :)

Martha said...

Way to go Gabe!

Oh, why are relationships such work?!