Thursday, August 25, 2005

Are You Kidding Me?

I found myself highly irritated last night when I had to wait for Veronica Mars to start. I know this is silly. Normally I would be so desperate, but for some reason it was the only thing I could think of that I wanted to do apart from going to sleep. So having to wait until 9pm for the show to even start was not my idea of a good evening.

However, the real kicker was that the reason I had to wait was that UPN has scheduled
R U the Girl? with T-boz and Chili at 8pm. Ugh! Not another reality show about girls back stabbing each other to get to the top of the charts.

It seems to me that teenage girls would be far better served by watching a show that teaches them to stand up for themselves and for other people and to not let other people's opinions hold you back from pursuing your passions. Not to mention the other lessons on morality and community.

1 comment:

Terra said...

Geez girl, you got it bad...

...for this Veronica girl. ;)

I agree, though. Down with reality TV!