Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I Did It!

For those of you who have been around long enough, you might remember that my blog was founded with much trepidation. I'm not a techy and I know that that fact in many blogger minds makes my blog useless and unorthodox, but that's beside the point. The real point is that I overcame my fear of unknown technology and learned how to blog. And I liked it.

Today I followed suit, by helping myself find the answer to a question concerning Outlook 2003. I looked and looked through the drop down menus for the option I wanted and I just couldn't find it. Normally I would have given up and asked IT to help me, but not today. Today I did what they do when they don't know the answer to one of my questions. I looked it up in the help section. And I found the answer and I solved my own issue. Yay for me! I am once again a woman of independent means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! You're putting men like me out of business.

I rarely use the help files though, I usually ask the ever-present google.